Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Pack it up, Pack it in, Let me begin... O'GIO Bags.

I'm a backpacker from my younger days. You know the kids who carried their lives in a dusty, beat up Eastpack. A range of items from Walkmans and music to crumpled up job apps from mall. I never really outgrew that means of carrying, call it nostalgia or the fact that I'm still that kid no matter how you dress me up.

Enter O'GIO.

These packs are the sickest example of urban mobility and the need to have your stuff with you and not back at the flat. With a range of packs from backpacks to duffels they've got the spectrum covered and the years of research behind them. I remember having an O'GIO mobile locker pack that was seriously a moving gym locker. That was 11 years ago and I wish I still had it!

This is my current O'GIO 'Nyquist' pack. This rather pedestrian looking backpack can actually fit my entire mobile office allowing me absolute mobility, absolutely. Books, papers, magazines, my 15" laptop and every cable, mouse and wire I'd ever need is in there. But here's the magic; it never gets bulky and fits slim to the back.



So impressed am I that I just ordered my new O'GIO 'Hip Hop' messenger pack in 'punk rock black' for my pending trip to NYC.



Don't sleep on O'GIO! Check out to peep the best options I've seen for mobile professionals.


---
SG of the YP.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home